Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr

I'm moved by happiness and challenges / Eu sou movido por felicidade e desafios πŸ€™πŸ½
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


❀️😍

113 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


113 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


113 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


Friends for Halloween πŸƒ

113 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


Joker πŸƒ

113 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


Que Deus nos abenΓ§oe e nos proteja πŸ™πŸ½ πŸ”₯⚽playfire nike

114 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


115 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


ParabΓ©ns pelo seu 4ΒΊ tΓ­tulo bro, estou muito feliz por ti .. vocΓͺ merece o mundo e muito mais !!! Congratulations to your 4th world championship Bro, I'm very happy for you .. you deserve all and more to come !! @lewishamilton THE CHAMPS πŸ†

115 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


AsΓ­ eran nuestros dias, yo contando las noticias πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ @leomessi @luissuarez9 me alegro verlos hermanos

116 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


Uma das melhores coisas de ser Pai ou MΓ£e Γ© presenciar essas perguntas surpreendentes πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

118 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


119 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


πŸ™πŸ½βš½οΈ

121 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


Que Deus nos abenΓ§oe e nos proteja πŸ™πŸ½βš½οΈ God bless and protect us πŸ™πŸ½βš½οΈ

123 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


123 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


124 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


1% CHANCE... 99% FAITH You don’t make it anywhere by chance. Always believe. Thanks @beatsbydre My bro @money23green What’s your 1of1?

125 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


125 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


Que Deus nos abenΓ§oe e nos proteja πŸ™πŸ½βš½οΈ God bless and protect us πŸ™πŸ½βš½οΈ

127 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


Diretoria in Paris πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

128 Days ago
neymarjr

Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr

@neymarjr


Comment from Nj πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‘» neymarjr:


Squad in Paris πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

129 Days ago